In my opinion, smoking marijuana is kind of a waste; I prefer to vape or do edibles. That’s just because I am cheap and can not afford all the THC that you lose when smoking. However, if you have the unlimited resources and are hell bent on wasting weed, try wasting it with style using one of these tutorials. Another good idea is to just roll it and take your photos for shits and giggles, then just break it all apart and throw it in a vaporizer! That was you get to impress your friends and enjoy all your THC.
1. Roll one fat joint with a filter and carefully cut it evenly into two
2. Roll two more joints that are slightly thinner, without filters and using less weed towards the middle of each joint so you can bend it later. There should be no excess paper on the joints; let the weed be flush with the edge.
3. Remove ten sticky strips from your papers and set to the side
4. You are first going to use the sticky strips to attack the two thin joints to the half joint with the filter at a 45 degree angle. Use as many strips as you need until they are secure.
5. Bend your two joints into a diamond, then attack the ends to the other joint with stick tape until secure. Feel free to cut more sticky tape if need be!
1. Roll one large joint with a filter and cut a hole through both sides of it with a pencil or whatever you may have handy so that you can look through it
2. Roll a second joint that will fit through the hole and cut a hole through both sides in the middle.
3. Shove the small joint into the larger one making sure the holes of the second joint are paralell to the mouth piece letting smoke travel all the way through then secure and airtight the section with sticky tape removed from other rolling papers
1. Roll a hollow joint and wrap a second joint paper around it to make it sturdy.
2. Attach two papers together using the sticky strip, then fold them into a triangle, leaving the other sticky tape exposed over the folded edge. Fold over the sticky tape to secure your triangle and make a cone
3. Fill the cone with marijuana, then attach it to the end of your joint by putting the joint through the open end and tying a thread around it.
1. Roll your joint holder by making a cone out of a thin piece of cardboard then wrap a joint paper around it, removing escess paper. Towards the larger end of the cone, cut four small t’s that you will later shove your joints through at even intervals around the cone
2. Roll four joints with filters that only hold the joint open and do not block it, and shove the filtered ends into the windmill, making sure before you light it up that you exhale through the windmill and make sure that air is able to travel through all the joints.
The difference with this joint and a regular one is the option to eliminate excess paper. Roll the joint with the stickytape facing the bottom and then secure, removing any excess paper with scissors or a lighter
1. Roll four very long joints, and eight joints that are half the size and obtain a sturdy strip of cardboard
2. towards the closed end of the long joints, cut two small holes on either side that you will then match up with the holes of four of the joints. Secure the small joint open end to the cut hole with sticky tape removed from a joint paper. You are going to use four joints to connect all the larger joints together, Have a friend hold up the larger joints while you do this, mouth ends pointing to the sky.
3. You are going to bend all the smaller joints you jsut connected upwards to form the bottom of the tower, then cut small holes in the top of the bend and attach the remaining joints hole to hole, having eight joint mouth pieces towards the top. Completely secure these with sticky tapes and more paper.
4. use your cardboard as extra support if needed by forming it into a square inside the tower and make any other modiications as needed
1. Roll five joints, but carefully cut one in half. Make a v with two joints by connecting the ends hole to hole with stick tape. This may be easier if you cut the joints in 45 angles and connect them. Repeat with the other two.
2. Connect the two tiny joints to the v at a 90 degree angle and repeat with the other v making both v’s paralell, though on opposite sides.
1. Roll one extra long joint, four average joints, and two tiny joints.
2. basically what you are going to do is attach the joints to the king sized joint by connecting them hole to hole. I find this is easier with narrow filters at the end that you can easily slide into the tiny punctures, then seal the joints joint with sticky tape removed from other paper.
- this one is going to be very easy for some and very difficult for others. You are going to basically roll a king sized joint, but for the last 1/3, you want it to be double the thickness.
- Cut the joints if it makes it easier to match up the holes, as it is very important that air is travelling out of it. Inhale the piece before using and use extra stickytape to make it more sturdy.
- At the end of this thick part, you want to kind of wrap a sticky tape gurdle around it and bend the joint at a 45 degree angle, securing that as well. You can cut sections of the joint out and resecure with stickytape if easier.
- Repeat this step by bending the joint upwards and paralell to the rest of the joint at a 90 degree angle. Then, you will bend to make the joint parallel with the thick piece and secure…. then bend the king sized joint towards you , away from the rest of the piece at about a 45 degree angle, or whatever looks good to you.
- When in doubt, sticky tape is your best answer. think of making a paper machet pinata for your green
1. You are going to want a very large joint paper. You have to do it piece by piece, so seal your paper closed on the bottom 1/5. seal off the opening by pinching the ends together like you normally would, leaving about 1/2 the width of your thumb in extra paper. Use sticky tape to fix mistakes or just start over if in doubt.
2. pack the entire closed area with marijuana then put more marijuana in, about the same amount, but start rolling this part into a cone shape, making about 1/3 as narraw as the original part but the same length.
3. The next part you will roll outwards again in the same amount as the last piece, then you come in and start rolling a regular joint, but leave excess paper for a cute ponytail for you lady
4. we only need to add arms, two long thin joints where we will attach by the hole to holes we will make in the lady, one one the side of her head, one on either side of her breasts, and one on her hip.
5. Attach the tiny joints to these holes, making sure the holes are matched together and air can travel through. Use stick tape to secure the joints
1. roll three large joints, one medium joint, and three small joints and attach the three medium joints to form a triangle using sticky tape. Form a chicken foot with the other three joints and carefully remove paper from the connection to make sure that all three joints will be flowing smoke into the triangle
2. place a hole in the side of the triangle and secure the connection with sticky tape
3. on the opposide side, make a hole and attach your medium joint to smoke from
1. Roll one large joint, but make the mouth part more narrow than the closed end that will be the head. Roll three thin joints and one joint slightly thicker and make four punctures all the way through your large joint to fit them, with the larger joint towards the head to represent pincers. Make sure you put clear holes through the center of the joints so air goes through
2. Bend the pincers, the legs, and the tail to represent a scorpion and use sticky tape to help you if needed .
First of all, this photo looks like it is on a school bus, but let’s just pretend that elementary school students aren’t smoking weed in the most gangster way possible.
1. roll one large joint with a filter and two thin joints without. cut one thin joint in half, and the other one cut 1/5 off, leaving no excess paper on any pieces.
2. stuff the second largest joint into the end of the largest joing to make a snug fit
3. combine the two twin joints as kick stands by making two holes in the big joint and matching the ends of the joints to it and securing with sticky tape
4. add the smallest joint to the top with a strip of tape and add a small paper fold to the other side of the joint below it for decor.
1. simply roll three thin joint with filters leaving the ends open as to push weed upward during and braid them together like hair,twisting the three ends together and attaching the mouthpieces together with sticky tape14 nov